Family Law Attorneys in Milwaukee
When you’re facing a divorce, separation, or custody battle, you’re facing an emotional and difficult time for yourself and for your family. Even when you and your spouse are on the same page, a divorce is never easy. You’re in an emotional place, and you’re struggling to get the fair treatment you need for yourself and your children. It can be exhausting, and if you’re fighting back alone, your case may not end fairly.
Our lawyers at Karp & Iancu understand how difficult a divorce or even a separation can be, and we’ll help you get the fair treatment you deserve.
Common Family Law Cases
- Divorce – A divorce can be a difficult and exhausting time for all parties involved. We are here to guide you through this process. Questions on how to file? Click here to read a guide outlining how the divorce process in Wisconsin works, book a free and confidential consultation with us by filling out our simple contact form or give us a call.
- Child Custody & Visitation – When you are seeking out a divorce, you and your spouse may not be the only ones affected by the proceedings. Child custody disputes can be complicated and mentally taxing, but when you choose the right attorney, you can lean on their knowledge and expertise.
- Child Support – When you’re a parent going through a divorce, your first concern is likely your children. Our lawyers are experts in guiding clients through the options available. We understand your top priority is making sure your children are taken care of.
- Maintenance & Alimony – A divorce isn’t always equal at the start. You may not have the earning capacity, which means you may be seeking alimony. We will help you fight back for the support you need.
- Division of Property and Assets – When you’re facing a division of marital property, it can be tough to be sure you’ll get a fair part of the assets. We provide consultations to help you determine your assets’ worth and work to get a fair split.
- Paternity – We understand how frustrating questions about paternity can be. We are here to help you through the paternity testing process.
- Relocation – Do you have questions about where you can relocate your children in the state of Wisconsin? We can help you understand the laws surrounding relocating a child.
- Legal Separation – There are many steps involved in divorcing a spouse, including separation of property and making decisions for your children.
- Military Divorce – Our lawyers understand how difficult it can be to seek a military divorce so we’ve been helping clients navigate the complex Wisconsin laws for decades.
Dealing with a family dispute can be tough, whether that’s a separation or divorce, and it can be even worse when things have gotten violent. It can be confusing and complex, and it can feel like you’re not getting the help and attention you need during this difficult time.
Our attorneys can help you get the property you deserve and the best situation for your children. Your rights should be protected, and we can make sure that those rights are respected.
1. How to set up a no-pressure, no cost attorney consultation
Reach out to us today by giving us a call or fill out the form at the bottom of this page to set up a free, one-hour consultation with one of our family law attorneys.
2. Learn more about our award-winning attorneys
When evaluating and deciding on the right family law attorney in the Greater Milwaukee Area, it’s important to find one who is transparent, compassionate, and knowledgeable; traits that all of our attorneys value
We have offices in the following locations
- Milwaukee / Wauwatosa
(near Mayfair Mall)
- Downtown Milwaukee
- Menomonee Falls
(Near Brookfield Square)