Divorce & Family Law Attorneys in Milwaukee
We’re Nearby & Available To Talk Now
Locations > Downtown Milwaukee
Address, Contact & Hours
1433 N. Water Street, Floor 4 – Suite 428
Milwaukee, WI 53202
M – F: 6:30am – 8pm
Sa – Su: 7:30am – 6pm
It’s Free & Confidential
Meet Some of Milwaukee’s Best, Award-Winning Divorce Attorneys
The best attorneys are strategic, knowledgeable, fair, professional and compassionate. Here’s an introduction to our attorneys with these five traits embedded in their DNA.
1. Attorney David N. Iancu
Clients often come to David with complex family law and divorce cases and walk away with understanding, results, and a clear path forward. Endorsed by many of his colleagues and past clients, you won’t find an attorney more knowledgeable in Wisconsin divorce law, nor one who educates and advocates for their clients more.
View Attorney Iancu’s full bio and awards.
Give David a call to schedule a free divorce or family law consultation in Milwaukee: (414) 485-0191
2. Attorney David B. KarpWith hundreds of successfully tried family law cases with fair outcomes, attorney David B. Karp’s clients get a partner who is highly strategic, experienced and fair. While his practice is founded on knowledge, strategy and professionalism, David’s knack for the courtroom is what really sets him apart.
View Attorney Karp’s full bio and awards.
Give him a call to meet for a free divorce or family law consultation in Milwaukee : (414) 485-0191
3. Attorney Lindsey M. WhiteYou’d never guess attorney Lindsey M. White represents multiple clients at a time. Her practice is strongly rooted in thoroughness, trust, compassion and professionalism. Lindsey is a true expert in Wisconsin child custody and divorce law.
View Attorney White’s full bio and awards.
Give Lindsey a call to schedule a free divorce or child custody consultation in Milwaukee: (414) 485-0191
4. Attorney Anna E. Rinehart
Attorney Rinehart is an expert in representing her clients in divorce and family law cases; especially ones rooted in financial and custody disputes.
View Attorney Rinehart’s full bio and awards.
Schedule a free divorce consultation in Milwaukee with Anna: (414) 485-0191
5. Attorney Michael D. Karp
Attorney Michael Karp is a highly accomplished negotiator. Michael has a deep understanding of the complications of finances and assets during separations and divorces. This understanding, combined with a mastery in the art of negotiation, translates into one of the best strategic partners you’ll find in Milwaukee.
View Attorney Karp’s full bio and awards.
Schedule a free divorce or personal injury consultation with Michael: (414) 485-0191
6. Attorney Daniel L. Lambert
Since 2004, Daniel Lambert has been a highly sought-after attorney for clients facing divorce, child custody, and other complex financial family law cases in Southeastern Wisconsin.
View Attorney Lambert’s full bio and awards.
Schedule a free divorce consultation with Daniel: (414) 485-0191
7. Attorney Lauren L. Otte
Serving family law and divorce clients in Milwaukee County, Waukesha County, Ozaukee County and throughout Wisconsin, Attorney Lauren L. Otte specializes in all aspects of Wisconsin divorce law.
View Attorney Otte’s full bio and awards.
Schedule a free divorce consultation with Lauren: (414) 485-0191
8. Attorney Maura K. Woods
Attorney Woods brings a unique and specialized skill set to work for our family law clients and their families.
View Attorney Woods’ full bio and awards.
Schedule a free divorce consultation with Maura: (414) 485-0191
Here’s What Milwaukeeans Are Saying About Us
“…Believe me, I say this from the bottom of my heart. My entire family is extremely thankful for everything [Karp & Iancu] has done to resolve a 6 year court battle in less than 1 month. They simply are the BEST!”
“…David [Iancu] and his team brought [a] successful conclusion to the custody dispute and financial settlement within 120 days…My only regret was not being referred to him sooner”
“Excellent personal service off-hours. Made it a point to make time to talk to me, provided high level legal guidance, and all without the pressure of immediate compensation.”
- Legal Separation
- Maintenance & Alimony
- Child custody
- Child visitation
- Child support
- Prenuptial agreements
- Division of property and assets
- Division of debt
- Division of real estate
- Division of businesses
Not in Milwaukee? We have other SE Wisconsin Offices
- Wauwatosa (HQ) – we’re here every Monday through Friday
- Brookfield – we’ll meet you at this office for an appointment
- Fox Point – we’ll meet you at this office for an appointment
- Menomonee Falls – we’ll meet you at this office for an appointment
- Waukesha – we’ll meet you at this office for an appointment