Top-Ranked Wisconsin Divorce Lawyer for litigation and mediation.
Top-Ranked Divorce Lawyer, Family Lawyer litigator serving Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington and all other Wisconsin counties. David Iancu has devoted his practice to finding innovative solutions to complex divorce cases. Attorney Iancu provides experienced and high-level service in both contested and collaborative matters. He is often selected by other Milwaukee family lawyers to act as mediator and/or arbitrator to help resolve difficult divorce matters for them and their clients. Hard-working, experienced, and sensitive to client needs, Mr. Iancu provides clients with sound legal assistance at every stage all while keeping clients informed and maintaining prompt communications.
Attorney Iancu believes that the best mediators are litigators; if you don’t have the courtroom experience to have a good idea as to what a judge will do with a given set of facts, you can’t properly advise parties on the best options for out-of-court resolution of their divorce or family matters.
Attorney Iancu manages the operations of the law firm and leads numerous practice groups within the firm.
David Iancu is proud to offer you expert guidance in
the following areas:
Awards & Affiliations
- Named a Best Lawyer in America for 2021
- Featured in Milwaukee’s Lifestyle Magazine, “M Magazine” as a “Leading Lawyer” each year from 2013 to present.
- Named “10 Best Attorney” for Wisconsin by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys for 2018 – present.
- Named ‘SUPER LAWYER – Rising Star’ each year for 7 consecutive years.
- Named a “Top 100 Lawyer” by The National Advocates for 2015 – 2020.
- Named a ‘Top 40 Under 40’ lawyer each year from 2012 to present by the National Trial Lawyer Association
- “Superb” 10.0 rating by independent lawyer rating service AVVO
- Top 30 Divorce and Family Lawyer in Wisconsin
- Rated by National Advocates
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, cum laude
- J.D., Marquette University Law School, cum laude B.A, Drake University, magna cum laude
Associations & Memberships
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member, Litigation Section)
- Milwaukee County, Waukesha County and Ozaukee County Bar Associations
- Executive Board Member and President Elect – Leander J. Foley Society of Family Lawyers
- Member Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin
Serving family law and divorce clients in Milwaukee County, Waukesha County, Ozaukee County and throughout Wisconsin, Karp & Iancu, S.C. focuses on providing you and your family with experienced and reliable legal assistance. Whether you need help with a family matter, our professional team of attorneys is ready to stand by your side. Call a Karp & Iancu attorney in Milwaukee at 414-453-0800 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation. For more information about the Milwaukee attorneys at our law firm, visit our online profiles on Google.
Types of family law matters handled:
Spousal support; child support; family support; concealment of assets; marital waste and squandering of assets; income tax issues; pre-nuptial agreements; domestic violence cases; divorce mediation; divorce arbitration; gifted and inherited property; annulment cases; interstate jurisdictional conflicts; long term marriages; cases involving the award of homestead property; disability claims; tax issues; UCCJEA custody cases; large estate divorces; high income divorce; small business owner divorce; custody of children; rental property issues; commercial real estate and divorce; pre-marital assets; post divorce custody cases; removal cases (removal of children from state); post divorce child support modifications; post divorce spousal support modifications; cohabitation cases; motions to reopen or vacate judgments; debt and financial obligations; division of retirement benefits, pensions, divorce division of 401Ks, 403Bs, and IRAs; division of stocks and stock options; earning capacity divorce issues; third party visitation rights; paternity; divorces involving qualified domestic relations orders (QDRO’s); contempt motions; enforcement of judgment motions; health insurance and COBRA rights; life insurance and trust issues; variable costs of children; Section 71 payment cases.