Milwaukee Personal Injury Lawyers Provide Trustworthy Representation
Compassionate counsel for serious, life-changing injuries
Since 1982, the personal injury lawyers at Karp & Iancu, S.C. have recovered tens of millions of dollars in damages for our clients throughout Wisconsin. We attribute our success to experience, dedication and the tireless pursuit of justice. If you have sustained a serious injury, our highly qualified lawyers can provide aggressive representation, but with the utmost compassion and sensitivity. We understand the toll a severe injury can take on you and your family. Our first goal is to relieve some of the emotional pressure by working closely with you and helping you to feel confident your case is in good hands. From there, we work diligently to build a case for a full, fair recovery that truly compensates you for your financial losses as well as your pain and suffering.
A proven record of success aiding victims of personal injury in Milwaukee
Karp & Iancu is proud to have served the Milwaukee metropolitan area for more than 30 years. We love living and working in the “City of Festivals,” strolling along the Milwaukee RiverWalk, taking in a Brewers game at Miller Park, visiting the Art Museum and seeing live performances at the Milwaukee Repertory Theater. But, as you might imagine, in a busy metro area of more than 1.5 million people, accidents frequently happen with painful consequences to innocent victims.
If you find yourself in that situation, you can trust our personal injury lawyers to effectively manage your case. Injury scenarios we typically handle include:
- Auto accidents — Our lawyers have vast experience with motor vehicle, bicycle, bus and truck accidents, including high-speed car crashes on major thoroughfares such as I-43, I-94 and I-794. Naturally, since Milwaukee is the home of Harley-Davidson, we represent clients injured in serious motorcycle accidents as well.
- Construction accidents — Construction is a vital part of the Milwaukee economy, but construction sites pose dangers to both workers and passersby. If you are hurt in a construction accident, you can rely on our knowledge and experience to seek the compensation you need.
- Dog bites — We help victims of animal attacks get the justice they deserve.
- Slip and fall accidents — We hold negligent landlords accountable for slip and fall injuries resulting from hidden hazards on public and private property.
- Wrongful death — Our attorneys represent grieving families seeking justice for fatal injuries to their loved ones.
Many of our clients have suffered catastrophic injuries, defined as harm that is permanent and life-changing. These can include severely broken bones, burns, neck and spine injuries, and traumatic brain injury. In all injury cases, a victim is entitled to recover medical expenses and other financial losses as well as compensation for pain and suffering. However, victims of catastrophic injuries must also recover appropriate compensation for future medical care and the loss of their quality of life. These types of damages can be difficult to recover unless you retain experienced legal counsel. Based on our proven track record of success, you can trust Karp & Iancu to deliver highly professional and effective representation.
Contact our experienced personal injury lawyers for help throughout the greater Milwaukee area
For more than three decades, Karp & Iancu, S.C. has built a strong reputation for compassionate yet aggressive representation of injured clients. Our practice is focused in the Milwaukee metropolitan area, but we stand ready to represent injured parties throughout Wisconsin. Call us at 414-453-0800 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.
Karp & Iancu, S.C.
Description: Lindsey White was great to work with. She was always helpful and explained everything clearly along the way. She always returned my calls and helped with any questions I had about the process. All of her help ensured that everything turned out for the best for me. She knew exactly what to do to get me through the hardest parts of the divorce. She was especially helpful in dealing with all of the challenges caused by the opposing counsel. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done. You’re the best.
Rating: 5 out of 5