Top-Ranked Divorce Lawyer, Family Lawyer and Personal Injury litigator serving Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Waukesha and all of Wisconsin. David N. Iancu has devoted his practice to finding innovative solutions to complex divorce and personal injury cases. Hard-working, experienced, and sensitive to client needs, Mr. Iancu can provide you with sound legal assistance at every stage all while keeping you informed. David N. Iancu is proud to offer you expert guidance in the following areas:
|Family law & Divorce||Personal injury law|
Awards & affiliations
- Featured in Milwaukee’s Lifestyle Magazine, “M Magazine” as a “Leading Lawyer” each year from 2013 to present.
- Named “10 Best Attorney” for Wisconsin by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys for 2018.
- Named ‘SUPER LAWYER – Rising Star’ each year from 2010 to present.
- Named a “Top 100 Lawyer” by The National Advocates for 2015.
- Named a ‘Top 40 Under 40’ lawyer each year from 2012 to present by the National Trial Lawyer Association
- “Superb” 10.0 rating by independent lawyer rating service AVVO
Associations & memberships
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member, Litigation Section)
- Milwaukee County, Waukesha County and Ozaukee County Bar Associations
- Executive Board Member – American Inns of Court – Leander J. Foley Chapter
- Member Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin
Serving family law and divorce clients and personal injury victims in Milwaukee County, Waukesha County, Ozaukee County and throughout Wisconsin, Karp & Iancu, S.C. focuses on providing you and your family with experienced and reliable legal assistance. Whether you need help with a family matter or a personal injury claim, our professional team of attorneys is ready to stand by your side. Call a Karp & Iancu, S.C. attorney in Milwaukee at [ln::phone] or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation. For more information about the Milwaukee injury attorneys at our law firm, visit our online profiles on Google Plus and Manta.
Types of family law matters handled:
Spousal support; child support; family support; concealment of assets; marital waste and squandering of assets; income tax issues; pre-nuptial agreements; domestic violence cases; divorce mediation; divorce arbitration; gifted and inherited property; annulment cases; interstate jurisdictional conflicts; long term marriages; cases involving the award of homestead property; disability claims; tax issues; UCCJEA custody cases; large estate divorces; high income divorce; small business owner divorce; custody of children; rental property issues; commercial real estate and divorce; pre-marital assets; post divorce custody cases; removal cases (removal of children from state); post divorce child support modifications; post divorce spousal support modifications; cohabitation cases; motions to reopen or vacate judgments; personal injury awards; debt and financial obligations; division of retirement benefits, pensions, divorce division of 401Ks, 403Bs, and IRAs; division of stocks and stock options; earning capacity divorce issues; third party visitation rights; paternity; divorces involving qualified domestic relations orders (QDRO’s); contempt motions; enforcement of judgment motions; health insurance and COBRA rights; life insurance and trust issues; variable costs of children; Section 71 payment cases;